- Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday only at 4-5pm.
- We aim to dispatch within 2 - 3 days of placed order.
- We offer worldwide delivery and timing & pricing for this will vary depending on region selected at checkout.
UK - Royal Mail SIGNED FOR 1 - 7 Days (£3.00)
Europe & International - Royal Mail STANDARD Delivery 3 - 35 Days (£5.00)
Europe & International - Royal Mail TRACKED Delivery 3 - 35 Days (£9.00)
- A tracking number is supplied to all UK/European/International orders with selected delivery for 'SIGNED FOR' and 'TRACKED' service only. Please visit www.royalmail.com and with the tracking number supplied to you and input this into the 'Track My Parcel' section to keep updated on the shipping progress of your order.
- Saturday's & Sunday's are excluded as "working days."
- For UK/European/International - Please be sure to include your correct shipping address. Once a parcel is dispatched on our end, it cannot be amended as we physically do not have the order with us. We do also ask that you contact us as soon as possible via email firstname.lastname@example.org or Instagram DM, should you realise the incorrect postal address is inputted so we can try to amend this for you before we dispatch the item. We apologise, but we may not be responsible if you have entered an incorrect shipping address and your order has already been shipped.
- For UK - If an incorrect mailing address is inputted and your parcel has been shipped, we are not liable for this. We do apply 'return to' labels to each of our parcels, so if an incorrect address is placed we would then have to wait to receive the returned item from Royal Mail before we can issue any refund/replacement.
- For European and International - we are not liable for extra customs fees/back end charges/courier charges. For more information on received damaged or lost in transit items please read our Returns in the footer section of our website. For more Information regarding European and International shipping, please review the 'SHIPPING/DELIVERY INFORMATION' section in our websites Terms & Conditions.
- UK/European/International - The delivery service we use is Royal Mail. Once a parcel leaves our possession (Dispatched) and is within the hands of Royal Mail, we have no control over delivery timing and/or delays that may occur. The delivery timing we state on our website are approximates only and time scale could vary depending on your location. For international and European customers, please do note that delays can occur due to customs checks.